Monday, November 1, 2021
Lourdes Transitions to Ascension Interprofessional Continuing Education
The CME Learning Lunch migrated to the Ascension Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) platform. This introduced new processes for sign in, completing evaluations and obtaining credit. Tumor Conference and Breast Cancer Conference migrated to the new platform in October. The advantages of the new platform are easy access to your CE/CME certificates and transcript and joint accreditation for physicians, nurses and PAs. Here’s a step-by-step guide to the transition.
- Go to https://ascension-ce-cme.cloud-cme.com. Bookmark the site. Choose “sign in.” Those with an Ascension email address can sign in using the "Ascension Care Team" button; those not employed by Lourdes Ascension can sign in using the "Sign in with external Email and Password" button.
- Hover over the “My CE/CME” button on the top right and choose profile from the menu that opens. Complete your profile. Please enter your cell phone number in the appropriate field. That will pair your cell phone number with your email address and facilitate sign in for individual activities.
- On the day of the conference, the introductory slides will include a four-digit Activity ID. Text the activity ID to (844) 924-2995. You can text the ID starting 60 minutes before the activity and up to 480 minutes after the activity ends. If you arrive a few minutes late, don’t worry--the activity ID will be displayed again at the end of the activity. Recommendation: Save the number (844) 924-2995 in your cell phone contacts list so that you can easily identify the number for future attendance texting. “Ascension CME” is one suggestion.
- If you didn’t enter your cell phone number when you set up your profile, you will need to text your email address to (844) 924-2995 before texting the Activity ID. You need to do this only once, to pair your cell phone number with your profile.
- After the lecture, go back to https://ascension-ce-cme.cloud-cme.com. Click the “My CE/CME” button on the top right and choose “Evaluations & Certificates.” Complete the evaluation and download your certificate.
For detailed instructions, see the QRGs below. For those who prefer to use the mobile app, please see the QRG for instructions to download, install and use the app. Using the app you can scan a QR code to sign in for activities.
Create a profile QRG
Evaluations and certificates QRG
Mobile app QRG
If you have any questions, please reach out to Jean Jenkins, email@example.com or 607-798-5290.